Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS)
Sint Janssingel 92
5211 DA ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Getting to JADS
- Den Bosch is short for ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
- From Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam) there is a direct train to ‘s-Hertogenbosch station (65 min in total).
- From Eindhoven Airport there is a good bus connection to Eindhoven Station, and from there a train to ‘s-Hertogenbosch (45 min in total).
- Once at ‘s-Hertogenbosch station, it’s a 7 minute walk to JADS.
- Dutch public transit planner (9292.nl also includes busses/trams/etc.)
- Leaving ‘s-Hertogenbosch station, walk straight until you cross a bridge over a river (3-5 min walk).
- Turn right into the Sint Janssingel and walk until you reach the entrance of the old monastery with ‘Mariënburg’ above the entrance on your left side (2-4 mins). This is the entrance to the JADS Mariënburg Campus.